Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Scranton goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first move is to validate your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The protocol they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single effort will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. If you have a break-in - the most typical type of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will typically be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, that’s OK. Help will still be dispatched even when you're not able to verify the emergency.
Prepare for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Scranton
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Scranton from Vivint. Dial (570) 775-5689 to begin the customization of your property’s protection today.