How does home monitoring work in Scranton?
After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Scranton home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t find them surveilling your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to verify the emergency and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will proceed to notify first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with local responders whenever you are not at home.
Always ready to act, home monitoring representatives are connected to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance at the ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy making certain loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more critical when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the warning of the blaring siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Scranton home monitoring
You may visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals from components are directed through this important, networked interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to converse right to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request help with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Scranton security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a completely connected Scranton smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you’re ready to boost the protection of your home, call (570) 775-5689 or submit the following form to begin.