Online purchasing and daily deliveries have become commonplace for numerous people. You love the benefit of having packages left right in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those boxes on your doorstep are enticements to potential crooks. Porch piracy is a serious problem, but you are able to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These surveillance instruments are great tools to combat porch pirates, but they provide so much more.
Take a second to learn more about how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll be an essential facet of your smart home.
Benefits of a Scranton video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps improving. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to people at your door, and receive instant notifications whenever something is delivered.
The best way to see how a Scranton video doorbell camera works is to explore the many advantages it can provide. Think about these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You aren’t able to get this on each model, but there are a couple of smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging crime with visual and audible warnings. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know somebody is watching.
- 180-degree x 180-degree camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that includes the faces of individuals at your entry and items on the walkway below. Video doorbells with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- Vivid images any time of day: What’s the use of implementing a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and difficult to see? The best models will provide incredible high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is dropped off? You are able to get automatic alerts from video doorbells that can tell the difference between people and boxes.
- Converse with the visitor at your door: Is someone lingering at your door? Two-way audio lets you inquire about their purpose for being there. You can even utilize this helpful feature to scare off people loitering around your porch.
- Prevent false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the chance to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the viewing area will allow you to reduce false alarms brought about by pedestrians or pets.
- Convenient video access: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home offers you the opportunity to view real-time and saved video right from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like never before, as you may interact with them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll inform you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s occurring, and even permit you to speak with whoever’s at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.